Am Accepting programming jobs (VB6,VB.NET,JAVA,PHP,MYSQL,ANDROID APP etc) CAll/WHATSAPP +254720372593

Accessing the Blocked Websites by Use of Fake I.P Addresses

Have ever tried to access create or account in some  websites and taken aback by messages such  as "Access Denied " "Service currently unavailable in your country", "Forbidden" among others? Well, your might be trying to access a resource that has been denied to certain  I.P addresses  or even a range of I.P  addresses.


As my blog is inspired by personal challenges, I  had sometimes back  tried to create an account in UVOCORP.COM  . Time and again and still I couldn't sail through. Another friend of mine was trying to create a writer account in IWRITER.COM where  he still had issues .

I searched through the net for the solution. I learned that websites such as the ones listed above have put some stringent measures to keep away fleerancers or users from certain country through use of I.P addresses.

To access this websites one has to use a faked I.P address.The following is a simple procedure of  tackling the issue.
  • Go to   hidemyass.com 
  • On the site menu click on IP:PORT Proxy List 
  • On the Proxy list page ie >> http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/  choose the I.P adress from the county you want by copying the I.P address from IP address list (remember to choose the best speed,connection time and great anonymity)
  • Go to your browser (in my case I will use Mozilla  Firefox -best for hacking)
  • On the  menu bar choose TOOLS --> go to --> OPTIONS 
  • In the OPTIONS go to --> Advanced tab -->  on the other tab below choose NETWORK
  • From the first option ie CONNECTION --> click SETTINGS 
  • Configure Proxies To Acess the  Internet ---> choose Manual Proxy Configuration 
  • The HTTP Proxy textbox will now be active -->  Paste or type the I.P address you choose  from http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list --> REMEMBER to input the corresponding port number .
  • Click OK and OK to the other window.
  • Congrats , Close and Re-open Mozilla Firefox
BROWSE THE WEB !

NB- Other browsers can be configured the same way. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment